BIG JO'S : A SANTA MONICA ICONIC BURGER SPOT
Big Jo's started its long standing history since the 1959 with Big Jo himself. Their focus is to deliver the best classic burgers and sandwiches in city of Santa Monica with fresh ingredients and friendly staffs that made Big Jo's the neighborhood's staple it is today. Unfortunately as of October 17, 2022 Big Jo's is being forced to close.
100% of the profit from every Big Jo's item sold will go directly to Big Jo's in an effort to help them relocate in the near future.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem